Marmoleum flooring comes in many exciting designs with a sense of texture and tactility. Extensive color palette fitting with dynamic neutral, solid color choices. Available in designs that combine beautifully in a space with other natural materials such as wood, glass and metal.
Made from natural raw materials, Marmoleum flooring is the most sustainable resilient flooring available. It contains no phthalates, no plasticisers and no mineral oil.
The key raw materials used in the Marmoleum production include:
- linseed oil, which comes from the flax plant seeds
- wood flour from controlled forests and
- Jute, the natural backing onto which the linoleum is calandered.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff in our Red Deer showroom will sit with you to help you select the right Marmoluem flooring that will match your intentions for your home or office setup.
Our professional installers have been with us for decades, they are well mannered and excellent at their craft and will complete your install on time.
- High traffic areas or pet prone areas
- Sports rooms or workout flooring
- Main floors and Commercial spaces
- Tactile, comfortable and durable
- Environmentally friendly; made from raw materials and is biodegradable
- Natural anti-static properties to repel dust and dirt and make it easy to maintain a clean and hygienic environment
- Naturally occurring anti-microbial properties